Busan ~

domenica 20 luglio 2014

Time is running out^^시간이 달려있다!^^



시간이 달려있다!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hello!^^))
 
 




 
in just a week I will go to my favourite place...South Korea, isn't it cool??
 
I hope this will a very nice trip that can make my future situation become
 
clearer.
 
Aww..in some days I will start packing up, taking a plane and stay for long time
 
in a country from the other part of the world.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Last time I was Flying with KOREAN AIR, in my opinion it's the best one, the
 
food they serve of course is Korean, you can eat whatever you want, or watch
 
the brand new movies. Furthermore....seats are so comfortable for such long
 
trip.
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 






That's all for now..I will try to write as much as possible...when I will be in
 
    there.
 
Byeee byeee
 
*Haru*
 
 
 
 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento