Busan ~

mercoledì 9 luglio 2014

카페 애완 - Cat cafe



In Seoul there isn't just the normal and common cafes, but even Cats and Dogs cafes^^)) I

love animal so much, especially dogs >3<
 




Since in Korea apartments are too small for "hosting" pets, not everyone can have them,

these cafes are the best solutions. In there people study, chat, or play laptops while

cuddling their fave pet^^ Isn't it cool?


Walking through Seoul's streets u can see lots of these cafes, in different areas,

and not only with cats, but also with fishes, etx..
 
 
I went to both dogs & cats cafes, with friends, in Gangnam Station. I was
 
worried that dogs could  barking or be too much lively  ><  but! It's was so good, and cute
 
puppies were so cuddling @.@



Let's begin explaining about the cat cafe " ATTIC CAFE", I went there with my 언니
 
( Korean friend)  ^=^))
 
since she also was curious about that cafe, so we decided to go there for playing with cats 
 
(even though a cat scratched me TT TT)
 
 

 
Before going inside the cafe you'll need to take off your shoes, and wear a pair of slippers...this kind
 
 
 
 
Next step is order drinks
 
 
Then..you can cuddle ur puppies ^=^
 
 
TT TT This cat bitten me XS
Here is the DO and DON'Ts of the cafe
 
 
Haru **



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento