Busan ~

martedì 8 luglio 2014

롯데월드 테마파크!^^ Lotte Themepark^^



"Come where dreams are born, and time is never planned. Just think of happy things and ur heart will fly on wings forever, in Never Land" - Peter Pan


I'm not talking about  Never-Land, but about the biggest indoor themepark in

Seoul, which is Lotte World - 롯데월드 테마파크.


Doesn't it look like Disneyland??


and near u can find even huge Dpt. Store, Hotels ext...



I've been there twice, and I will go there again in some days kkkkk

Usually I'm bit skeptik about indoor theme park, bcos they are smaller and there are not

enough attractions, but!! This is different..yes it's a bit small, but full full of attractions ^^

everytime I go there is something new,  such as: AQUARIUM, ADVENTURE PARK, ICE

RINK ( just paying around 10,000won - 10$ u can skate as much as u want)

When we went there, we paid for doing all kind of games...but then, time wasn't our friend

so we had to come back before trying everything ç__ç


Here some of games we tried ^^


 
 
Gyro










 
 




And ..it couldn't miss the Carousel..I like it so much^==^




Almost at the end of the day there were some parades through the park,

different each time.
 





Here is the Eye Trick Museum that can be found in a storey of the building, basically are

paintings that focuses on the optical illusion.


 
 
 
 

And...the ice-rink^^ I went there on summer but not on December when I went

there^^






In case someone wanna go there..use Subway LINE 2! and..Have Fun!^0^




I wait for ur comment , see ya! ^^



Haru**







Nessun commento:

Posta un commento