Busan ~

lunedì 7 luglio 2014

Today's Special Moment are Tomorrow's Memories - EXO



This time last summer I was doing my internship, for Arirang TV (아리랑TV), well-
 
known broadcasting station in Seoul (서울).
 
Aww when I was asked to join as guests in their TV program where a member of

 
EXO, was the MC.
 
*guess what? I didn't know that the MC would have been Kris* 
 
 
 
 
I was such happy, bcos it was my 1st experience in the TV field, 1st
 
time meeting a Kpop Idol, even though I'm not those of crazy Kpop fans. Last
 
but not least, I was extremely excited going on air^^
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Anyway, firstly I had to be there pretty early, taking the VIP GUEST PASS, go

inside the buildingfor taking some photos for the Magazine, which I work for.




*It was so funny to see the faces of those fans that couldn't go in, and were waiting outside kkkk*

 

 
 



 
 Here are some shoots:

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
and then was the time to assist to the NEVERENDING reharsals and

recordings ç____ç
 
After some exibitions of BigStar with their comeback, B2ST, Tasty..etx...

Here some links -->https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lt0qSfFMW2g


 
 
Kris arrived! and I was told that I had to sit next to him bcos he was going to
 
make me small interview (already planned before the recording).
 
Everything was done such late at night...ZzzzZ
 
 
 
 OMG..I couldn't believe it ^0^0^0^0^ and my happiness was  at the highest level
 
when then next day searching on Utube, where there already were videos of that
 
moment online O.O
 
 Here is the video --> such embarassing >3<
 
 
Hope you didn't get bored, and enjoy^^
 
Stay tuned^^
 
Chu chu - Haru **
 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento