Busan ~

venerdì 11 luglio 2014

한강 - Han River ^^

Hi everyone,

I try to write as much as possible, bcos I'm not sure then I can write everyday

bcos I will be busy with University..ç__ç


Awesome day spent at 한강 - Hanriver, but before going there we                 

(오빠:friend & me) we went to cafe,shopping, restaurant, and finally HanRiver 








Actually, the idea didn't make me feel surprised, bcos I used to see it simply as

plain river with nothing so see or to do. But! I imagined wrongly...well..let's talk

later about that :)

We begun the day going shopping, first at Gangnam Station, 8 Seconds,

Zara...even though I was more interested go to Guess (게스) 


*one of my bad point is that there is a brand in which I'm not fond of, I avoid even to see it*

Gosh..but nevertheless..It was pretty good day^^))




After that, bcos of very very hot weather,went to ATwosome Place (my

favourite cafe for smoothies)  in there we tried the Blueberry and

Blackberry Ice-Cream. The presentation of it was sooo

huge, kkkkk it was a very big cup full of crushed ice, then,  ice cream with fruit

topping.

yummy :3 This is called 빙수, about 9,800won. (10$)
 




Inside of Cafe ^3^





BEFORE







 
HALF WAY KKKK
 
 
Then, it was almost dinner time..so we decided to eat at a Restaurant nearby,

there we both took 냉면 (Naeng-myeong) Cold noodles very tasty and fresh^^

But!!!! extremely spicy, as hell, full of 고추 (gochu =spicy red pepper sauce)
 
It was miracle if I didn't spit fire kkkkkk
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
At around 9 or 10pm we walked till HanRiver ^^ quite crowded, people

everywhere, who was lying on the grass or who was sitting on the border of the

river drinking beer^^

Moreover, we were also lucky that there was kind of music festival, so there was

a lively atmosphere^^


I discovered that it's not just a simple park, but includes football pitches,

skateboarding parks, tennis and basketball courts, swimming pools, workout

stations, and last but not least it's perfect place for biking.
 
 
 
 
 
 
During day is not such impressive as it is at night! Nightime is

really ...speachless and of course with all those lights very romantic^^))
 
 
There are cafes, an italian restaurant, which quality is unknown :p  but they
 
have a good architectural shape.

We stayed there for long time to see even some fireworks..awwwww extremely
 
great night^^))
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Haru **
 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento