Busan ~

domenica 6 luglio 2014

안녕하세요! 가자^^ let's go^^)

 


안녕하세요!!  뭐해??
 
 







I'm new in this blog, I will write my own experience since, after some trips to

Korea I will move to Seoul (서울) for doing postgraduate & living too ((^^))

There will be pieces of past experience and brand new ones that I will keep

updated ^^))

I've started this passion for Korea and its culture bcos of my best friend ç__ç so,

at first I thought it was smth that it would have faded away soon, but!!

I was wrong TT TT at this point, I've decided to make up my mind.





I haven't introduced myself yet, so it's time to do it briefly.







22years old University girl.
 
Born in Italy but lived among USA, Korea.
 
Lively, shy, cute, loud, many thinkings.
 
Love so much Korean culture (not a stalker fan of kpop).
 
Starbucks, ATWOSOME PLACE and chocopie lover.
 
Internship for Arirang TV (아리랑 TV).
 
 
 
Fave dramas :  별에서 온 그대 ( my love came from the stars)
 
시크릿 가든(secret garden)
                   
아름다운 그대에게 (to the beautiful you)
 


 

 

Here u go...I'm HARU - 하루 !!
 
 
 

 





 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento