Busan ~

domenica 13 luglio 2014

서울의 굉장 하루 ^^ Aesome Day in Seoul^^







안녕!! Hi Everyone((^=^))
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
In Seoul, I met wonderful friends that as time goes by become closer and
 
closer. Most of people think that bcos of "different mentality and culture" can be
 
hard establish lasting relationships with foreigners. Well..in my case it's wrong!
 
Actually, in my case, I realised that Koreans aren't so different from us. Some
 
are shy, others are so lively and talkative kkk even more than me kkkk
 
So I was surprised but also happy!
 
I spent an amazing day with my friend that I call 언니 ^^ (in Korean it means
 
older sister, since she's elder than me :P) and she calls me 동생 (younger sis)
 
 
I really can't wait to meet her **
 
 
 
 
SELCA TOGETHER
 
 
 
 
 
 
When we meet, there was one of her friend that was also kind, so firstly we
 
went to Starbucks  (스타 벅스)  awww I love this place^^)) we chat chat chat a
 
lot, after 2 years without meeting we had so many things to tell each other^^
 
After that we went to visit the biggest and crowdest market ever, it's called
 
DDM (동대문시장 - Dongdaemun Market)
 
 
 
 
 
*But..I will talk about DDM another time ...*
 
 
 
 
 
Then, since we were hungry,  we deceided to eat supper at "ASHLEY
 
AMERICAN RESTAURANT" which is a well-known family restaurant in where u
 
can eat both Korean cusine and American cusine.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
After dinner I was soooo full, that I could explode kkkkk
 
 
*너무 많이 먹었다*
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
We returned went to cafe and then...since we didn't know what to do after...it
 
was almost 10pm...we decided to play PocketPoll - kind or billiard. I never
 
played to billiard kkkk it was so fun Yayyy
 
but this wasn't the only time I played pocket pool. ^^
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Aww spent such great night!
 
 
감사!((^^))
 
 
 
 
 
Byeeee Haru**
 
 
 
 


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento