Busan ~

mercoledì 9 luglio 2014

All that glitters ain't gold ^^ Seoul bad point.



Hello^^ 안녕^^


As it said : " all that glitters ain't gold"  Seoul don't have only positive points. All

countries don't have

just positive aspects, but also bad ones. There are some cities which have lots

of cons, and those with lots of pros. According to my experience, Seoul have

little cons...and one of that is in my

opinion.... ITAEWON  (이태원)


Have a look! Doesn' t it look like a mosque???
 
Itawon is the real meltin pot of culture, full of nightlife, foreign restaurants, but

in my opinion is the

most dangerous place in Seoul, the main causa can be of course the presence of

the U.S. soldiers.

At night they go out, get drunk and then they can cause messes around.

And from what my Korean friends told me, it also has a red light district (Hooker

Hill :Grand Ole Oprey  - one of club in there) tons of clubs  attended buy 100%

foreigners ...so...well..like Amesterdam..maybe...

First time I went to Itaewon, I was in there with a Korean friend, and just

outside the subway I felt a

strange atmosphere...not good impression! I didn't feel safe. Acutally I would p

refer hangin' out in

Hongdae than in here,U will see lots lots of foreigners: Muslims, Indians,

American, Chinese, Japanese all put together xD 


 
 
 


When I was in there we took the chance to eat lunch at a French restaurant,

called "Le Saint Ex" in Yongsan.

Not bad cusine though, and if you want to see their website just go to :

http://www.lesaintex.kr/







Byeeeee see ya to the next post! ^^






Nessun commento:

Posta un commento