Busan ~

martedì 15 luglio 2014

Pieces of Korea ^^) Korean night^^









Talking about culture, and since just in some days will be the kick off of an

important cultural festival

in Canada, which I saw^^ It's called "Folklorama". This is the biggest and long

lasting festival ever!

It's a nice way for foreigners that live in Canada to join and to "remember" their

origins.

When the time of Folklorama comes, Canadians go crazy, litterally!! hahahahah

All people go the see the pavillions till late night.

There are lots of pavillions, different countries pavillions, and festivals (that

usually are dances, exibithions, typical dishes ext..) from 6pm till 1am.

I went there with my cousins, and I had fun^^)) bcos I could watch the

countries festival that I was

interested the most.

I saw many many pavillions such as: Korean, Japanese, American, Irish,

Ucranian, Italian, Chinese, Punjab, Philipino extext..


But! As you imagine I want to focus on the Korean pavillion.


In this pavillion, there was Korean typical dishes, Hangul writing, some

paintings, all under the music of BigBang "Tonight" xD








Eventually, there was the final show that consisted in the "Fans Dance", very

intresting. It was really impressive, hope to see it one day in Korea.






 
 
 
 
KOREAN DANCE
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


Byeee see you to the next post!
 
 
*Haru*
 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento