Busan ~

domenica 14 settembre 2014

Beginning ^^

 
 
Hello I'm back!^^
 
 
 
....since I didn't have enough time to write I will do it now. ^^
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
Actually..it's really time to take plane and fly to Korea ^^))


From one side I'm so glad and excited to go there...but from the other hand

also a bit worried about that. And I will miss my family a LOT! ^^
By the way, let's talk about the preparations!!

Packing up is Always a mess for me...it stressed me so badly, bcos afraid of

forgetting something.
*even though I Always forget something at home*

I tried to bring not so many clothes as I always did but I limited my will to put

clothes infinitely

kkkkkk this is also bcos I know I will buy in there xDxD






I did the first stop-over in Munich and from there I took the plane to Incheon,

from there if you already know your way, you can take the Limo Bus that, can

be found right outside

of the airport or a taxi. It's up to you if u want to pay 60$ taxi or just 10$

bus :P


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento