Busan ~

domenica 9 novembre 2014

빼빼로 데이 ~ Pepero Day~



11月11日
11월 11일
11th November


빼빼로 데이!!!




Today, if u didn't understand it yet....is Pepero Day!^^
I finally got my Pepero too yay~ my Korean friend sent it before the time so that It could arrive on time |^6^|
Isn't it sweet and kind???
Well..for those who don't have idea of what I'm talking about Pepero is the Japanese Pocky...cookie stick covered simply with chocolate, or with nuts etc..and available in different flavoured: 


  • White choco,
  • strawberry
  • coconut
  • Oreo 
  • almond chocolate
  • cheese (???) well those I don't really like this taste!


and can be easily found at Lotte.

I'm so happy to have received them *^* and it's my favourite event~


YAYYYYYY!!!
Here is the picture of my own Pepero~ aren't they yummy? xD


Here is the picture of my own Pepero~ aren't they yummy? xD


@copyright haru

Here u can check if u want to create ur own Pepero~






Byeee^^ to next post xD


HARU^^




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento