Busan ~

venerdì 31 ottobre 2014

DDP ~동대문 디자인플라자


DongDaemun Design Plaza


안녕하세요~~^8^

잘 지내?~

Today I will write about the Dongdaemun Design Plaza...I visited there after a long walk 

along the Han River...in the middle of the walk...suddently...started to rain very hard. So,me 

and 친구 took subway to rush in Dongdaemun.



The typical traditional market appears ...and you can-t imagine how crowded it was >><<


Eventually, as soon as I reached the building, I could see a huge spaceship ㅋㅋㅋㅋ of a 

circular shape, from outside I could hear some classic music coming from inside. Soon I 

realized that music came from the undeground storey of the buiding.

It really makes people speachless....~~It was created in March 2014 by the architect Zaha 

Hadid and its aim is that of meeting hall, seminar hall, design exibithions etc...











Actually, I like it so much..but the only thing that I disliked is that amount of *grey*, all the 

plaza and the buildings around are too many in small place.. ㅠ*ㅠ

After visiting the inside of the DDP where there was a furniture exibithion, we went 

dinner~~




~~all photos have my copyright, to use ask please.


안녕 to the next post~

Haru ~하루








Nessun commento:

Posta un commento