Busan ~

martedì 19 febbraio 2013

TVXQ! "Catch Me" World Tour Italian Project ♪(┌・。・)┌

♫-KECH MI IPPIU UANNA-♪


Goooood morning! How are you today?

Have you ever taken part to a fan project for you favourite artists?
For me, yes, I've taken part to few projects and it was such a pleasure doing them because I could share my love and support to the groups I listen to.

Since I'm a Cassie I always support both JYJ and TVXQ! and this time I could take part to the video project organized by DBSK/TVXQ/JYJ ITALIA and Changmin Italia. The project specifically is for TVXQ! and the two fb pages decided to do it in order to support the guys with their "Catch Me" album but, above all, try to get a concert date in my country, Italy, since the guys are doing a World Tour (TVXQ! Live World Tour "Catch Me")Probably you already know that there has never been a K-Pop concert in Italy but the fans here a lot, like in the other countries. With the video we would like to draw the attention on us because we deserve concerts here too, and in this case, we would like to see our HoMin live!



This is the video created by the two pages, in which you can see some of the Italian cassies. Personally I think it's extremely cute, and I'm not saying it because I took part in it but because you can see all the love and the hard work behind it! Well ~ enjoy it ♥






Nessun commento:

Posta un commento